Homeschool Room

A lot of people have been posting lately on Facebook about getting their homeschool rooms finished. I have a couple empty shelves waiting to see what I want to do, but for now, I think I'm pretty well set, so I figured I would share. Also, I know there are many of you who have asked for new house pictures. Well, I will have to do those one room at a time. With two young kids, it is extremely difficult for more than one room of my house to be photo ready at any given moment.

Here's the picture of our sunroom/guest room/homeschool room! There are actually a few shelves that still have more room, and we're down to about 1/2 a box left to unpack in the house, so I feel pretty proud of our moving expertise.

Our "Weather Center" and "Work Station"

Notice the empty shelf and globes/maps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Saved

Fair Fun

Dave Matthews Band - Live Trax Volume 10